We are constantly in relationship with ourselves, and like all relationships, this one needs help from time to time! We might feel stuck or confused with sense of self or purpose. We may feel scared and anxious about what the future holds. We may be unsure about how to move forward or what direction to move.
I love working with individuals to help them grow into the life they most want. The types of issues that I commonly see are:
- Embracing sexual and gender identity
- Discovering sexual and gender identity later in life
- Navigating open relationships
- Sexual issues – including pain, low libido, erectile concerns, etc.
- Religious sexual shame
- Life transitions – new relationships, jobs, moves, or breakups
- Childhood wounds
- Relational difficulties
- Ineffective patterns of thought and behavior
I also commonly work with newer therapists learning how to grow into your own practice!